Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Monday!

Soooo I bought a couple of cheap mugs at the HEB yesterday...because they were too cute, and I used  one this morning. I usually have to heat my coffee at least once before I even drink it, because I can never sit to enjoy it as soon as I pour it. So I popped it into the microwave (making sure it was microwave safe first) for 30 seconds....I go to pull it out and OUCH!!! I burned my middle finger on my right hand...leaving me totally unable to do anything for the rest of the entire day..:)
I wanted to throw them in the trash I was so mad...but that would be throwing out six bucks and six bucks is six bucks. So I came up with a solution so that I would never burn myself using them again...

Yup, that will remind me NOT to microwave, and I can keep this cheap, cute mug.

No comments: