Labels

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Proper introduction

Well since I have all this time now ( being that I'm in an airport, waiting over two more hours for my flight )I can talk more about myself and my family. This is going to be a long post.. You already know my name, and that I am a stay at home momma. I have four boys, 18, 16, 4, and ten months old. I have been married once before, at a very young age, 18, and I had my first child at an even younger age, 16! His name is Jay. Yes I was a teen mother, and it wasn't easy. We married shortly after my second son Julian, was born. I liked being married very much, I think I am just the marrying kind, if there is such a kind..hopeless romantic and believer in love, and that it indeed makes the world go round.. Call me corny, or foolish, whatever you please.. But, it was not to last, we both grew up and apart..we separated in 2002 after almost 10 years together. I was single for a short while and I had tons of fun, dated here and there. Then I met my husband Rey in 2004. We bought a house in 2006, and had our son, little Rey, in 2007. He is my husbands first child and he is king of the house.. We finally got married in September of 2010! We immediately started trying for another baby, and it took us a few months but, we were blessed with our Luke in September 2011. I have not worked since Rey was born, and I'm very grateful that I can be at home with my kids. My oldest son just graduated from high school this past May, and my heart swelled with pride and happiness when I watched him walk across that stage. It was a small accomplishment for myself as a parent, and an even bigger one for him. He raised me almost as much as I raised him. I get to it all again this coming school year, God willing. So there you have it, thats a huge part of who I am...I'm a mom and and a wife..I try the best I can to take care of everyone, and I often feel that I can do better, and I want to do better. Till next time! :)

No comments: