Labels

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hi there..Just wanted to go over what I did accomplish this week, remember I had a few goals that I had set for myself? Well, I did get up before my kids every day this week, except Luke had me up at 5:30 am today, so, that doesn't count. He was definitely up before me. I still haven't done Rey's room, we are pulling up the carpet to put floors in, and so I never got to organize it, what would've been the point? And as far as Lukes room goes, all of Rey's things will be shoved in there, so he isn't moving in yet either. But, the house has  stayed clean, laundry is staying manageable, and breakfast has been ready.
I have also collected coupons and have started to put a coupon binder together. I have been putting that off because I watched too much extreme couponing shows and scared myself with it..But, I have just decided that I don't need to prepare myself for the apocalypse just yet..I just need to save where I can, and on things that I actually use..and not things like 50 bottles of Maalox.  I mean, who NEEDS that much Maalox?? Anywho, I'm just going to keep on trucking, my next project is to make a  meal plan that I can stick to, which will also help me to save some money on groceries..no more "blind shopping". Its a little different in my situation, as my husband is gone all week, and my teenage son works most evenings, so its just me and the little ones, and cooking a large meal (thats the only kind I know how to make)...every night is not necessary.
I just need to get creative. Any one out there have any suggestions?


No comments: