Labels

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

So sad

My little Luke is weaning himself already :( he is 11 months old and loving the solids, and seeming happier with "bubbas" which is our word for bottle. He got very used to them when I went out of town for the weekend. I was greatful for that because I didn't want him to be too upset when I was gone, but now, not so much. After he eats his breakfast/lunch/dinner, we have a nursing session, and he was always satisfied and happy with that. Now, after our nursing session, (which only lasts about 10 minutes, as opposed to 20-30 like it used to be) he whines until I give him a bottle.
*sad sigh*
The only times that we have those long sessions now is first thing in the morning and at bedtime. I'm very proud of myself that I was able to nurse as long as I have. I'll continue to offer it until he just refuses.
Yes, I know that it is my fault, I shouldn't have left him. Feeling so guilty..

No comments: