Labels

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Hump Day


I got the majority of little Rey's room painted today, but before I started it, we had to get some energy out at the park. We had a great time with Rey's cousins, despite my ongoing headache. They were just too cute :)


And of course my little one had a great time too:)



All that needs to be done is the flooring...which the husband is supposed to do this weekend, and the headboard that I am making for his bead.
Hope you guys had a great day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Maggie Garza said...

I am not real sure how to follow your blog. I did sign up with my email to receive posts. Can you give instructions on how to follow?

Great job on the blog. Like reading about your days, projects and goals.

love you sister and am proud of you.